First, monitor your emails from us, as we will notify you of status changes to your workroom order. You may also call or email customer service during business hours to get a status update. Soon you will be able to view the statuses of your various workroom orders on our website.
Call 1-800-325-8025 Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 or email email@example.com
You will receive email confirmation of your order. You will also receive emails at the following stages of your order.
- Order Confirmation Email (1-2 business days after placing order)
- Estimated Ship Date Email (3-5 business days after placing order)
- Invoice Email (1-2 business days after order has shipped. Includes tracking information)
When using COM fabric, please provide the Fabric Vendor, Fabric Name/Color, Sidemark and tracking number. If you do not have the information at the time you place your order, it is important to provide this information to the workroom as soon as it is available. Failing to do so, may cause a delay in getting your fabric checked in once it arrives at the workroom.
Your (COM)order will be assigned an Estimated Ship Date once your COM fabric arrives and is checked in to the workroom. The (COM) is rolled and inspected at no additional cost. Using an RM COCO fabric will expedite the production process since the fabric is on site, and will save you time and the expense of shipping the fabric.
- Please label your “customer’s own material” fabrics with your business name, account number, and sidemark(s).
- Ship your COM fabric to:
Custom Creations by RM COCO
1389 Southern Expressway
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63703
If you wish to price your project vs. obtaining a quote, the instructions can be found on page 5 of the Custom Creations Style Guide under STAGE ONE: HOW TO USE THE C.C. STYLE GUIDE
A list of Policies and Procedures can be found on page 5 of the Custom Creations Style Guide under POLICIES & PROCEDURES.
If merchandise is lost or damaged in transit, please follow these four steps.
- Have the delivery person note and sign for any shortages or damage to the outer container or merchandise on both carrier’s and your copy of the delivery receipt or freight bill. Do not refuse the merchandise unless you can see that the merchandise is clearly damaged and will not be usable.
- Open all containers immediately and inspect the merchandise’s condition, even if your installation is not until a later date. Damage or shortage MUST be reported to Customer Service immediately.
- Contact Customer Service immediately for carrier damage. Contact the freight carrier for inspection of truck shipments. Keep the merchandise in the original shipping container and packaging.
- After contacting the delivery carrier, call Customer Service Department to request a replacement order.
Information on RM COCO standard drapery construction can be found on page 13 of the Custom Creations Style Guide, under Drapery Construction.